MCA X-Series (Purple) Coilover Kit - Suit Toyota Supra MK4 JZA80 '93-'02
Flat rate Australia wide shipping $50
MCA Suspensions proven track record in Motorsport boasting a #1 ranking in the ultra competitive World Time Attack is proof these guys are at the top of the game when it comes to suspension.
Being an Australian owned an operated business also means you get the best after sales support out there, with endless rave reviews from happy customers we can help you achieve the handling you desire!
X-Series - Utilising all the features of the Blue Series combined with Red Series valving, the X-Series range offers 3 preset valving configurations that have been extensively tested and designed for comfort, race or drift. With 3-4 times the internal components of the Blue series, the Red Series valving provides far greater control over damper which allows for a better balance of performance and comfort to be achieved for your desired application.
The X-C Series provides similar performance characteristics to the Blue Series however offers significantly increased comfort and smoothness. An ideal solution for street vehicles where comfort is the main priority.
The preset valving of the X-R Series has a stronger focus on performance whilst keeping a very acceptable level of ride quality for daily use. The performance improvements of the X-R Series will give sharper steering response, more support and stability in the corners and an overall more enjoyable handling experience without too much additional firmness in ride quality.
The X-D Series valving has been specifically designed to accommodate the stiffer spring rates sought after for drifting applications. All steps have still been made to make these as comfortable on the road as possible but whilst making sure not to detract from a drift orientated setup.
- 2 year warranty (seals, bushes and bearings)
- STEALTH option available + $50
- MCA has personally developed and tested each set of shocks specifically for each vehicle, both on road and on track
- Come preset with MCA's suggested, shock length, ride height and adjuster settings
- Fully repairable and serviceable
- Bump and rebound adjustable
- Height adjustable
- Shock length adjustment
- Top quality NMB uniballs (where applicable)
- Adjustable camber top mounts (where applicable)
- Choice of MCA suggested spring rates or infinite custom options (contact us for more info)
- Low friction bushes
- Special MCA designed top spring seats to help keep the spring located
- Motorsport ready, super strong inverted strut design
- Piston design and valving personally chosen by MCA for superior comfort and performance
*Please note all of the coilovers are made to order, please allow 1-2 weeks for order completion and delivery, you will be sent tracking when they are on the way!
Select Your Valving Type & Spring Rates
(Use drop down menu at top of page)
At MCA, we spend countless hours testing the best spring configurations for a variety of applications. We have listed our recommended spring rates based on how your vehicle will be used below. Please select one of the configurations or alternatively choose your own custom spring rates by contacting us.
Contact us HERE to add the below extra options.
- STEALTH option available, built with black hardware and no branding for a stealth OEM look (+$50)
- Adjuster Extenders - for those hard to reach places (+$50)