Work Meister S1 3P Centre caps - Supra Specific Hubcentric Locating
**PLEASE NOTE: We are currently moving and then re-stocking after that, if you order now IT WILL SHIP OUT ON THE 26TH MARCH**
Sick of that ugly hole in the centre of your Work wheels? Well we have come up with a solution just for us Supra guys!
Now available for both 18" and 19" wheels - choose from drop down menu
Features and info:
- They not only look great but actually function as a hubcentric spacer ring also, adapting the Supra hub to the correct Work wheel bore size to help minimize vibration and improve fitment
- Made from tough impact, heat and chemical resistant Nylon
- Integrated O'ring design ensures snug fit into wheel
- Guaranteed to NEVER lose a centre cap! You need to remove your wheel and fit the centre cap from the inside, this means it can never come off while driving!
- NOTE: They come in a black nylon finish as shown in the 2nd and 3rd photos - they can be easily painted to suit your wheels or car etc
- Not recommended for racecar use
What do you get?
- 4 x high quality hubcentric centre caps including the 4 x O'rings needed for fitment
- Pro Spec Imports Sticker
- Set of 4 x $220 AUD
- Shipping Australia wide tracked and signed $9.95 *Flat rate, order as many products as you want, pay the shipping just once!
- Worldwide shipping is + $30 *Flat rate, order as many products as you want, pay the shipping just once!
- You must remove the wheels to install them
- Add a small amount of Vaseline or grease to the O'ring before install
- Fit the centre cap to the inside of the wheel first, they are a snug fit push them right in flush
- Now the centre caps are fitted you can put the wheels back on, note how the centre cap locates the wheel hubcentrically onto the Supra hub. This will centre the wheel more accurately improving fitment and reducing possible vibration
- For long term protection it is recommended to paint them before install
- Some of the photos of the centre caps fitted show them painted gunmetal. This was done with a plastic primer then Tamiya gunmetal model spray paint, then clear top coat - you could also get any automotive paint shop to paint them any colour you like
Want to know if these fit your wheels?
- These may well fit other wheels, we have confirmed they fit TE37SLs also. If you have another set of wheels and need centre caps contact us here and we will help to find out if they fit.
*Flat rate shipping does not apply to large items